Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why the hell am I here?

Well, basically I want to let it all out, no holds barred. Sometimes when you have a personal blog that your mom or your grandmother reads, you can't say exactly what you want. You watch your language, stay politically correct, etc etc.

But really, what fun is that? I'm not saying I plan to be a total potty mouth but I won't be too worried about letting the odd obscenity loose. And I'll share things that I might not share as my real life persona. So no, I'm not saying who I am or giving any background to my real life except vague mentions here and there. No names, no places.  For now. Who knows, maybe this will go somewhere and I'll come out of the Blogger Closet :) No, I'm not gay either (not that there is anything wrong with that)

So sit back and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment